Would you like to enrich the content of your Web site or intranet? Are you interested in distributing articles about your organization which have been published in newspapers? Do you maintain a blog in which you would like to make reference to specific articles?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then respect for intellectual property is undoubtedly one of your primary concerns. However, do you know how to properly comply with copyright regulations?
Every article you find using Eureka.com carries the Publi-© seal: an electronic certificate that attests compliance with copyright laws. Not only can you share your news content with peace of mind, but you can also:
- Legally publish articles on your site to properly inform your audience
- Acquire the necessary rights for a limited period and a specific number of readers
- Access quality content from local, national and international sources
- Benefit from a vast selection of newspapers, trade publications, databases (company histories and profiles), wire services, radio and television program transcripts, etc.
- Quickly locate the articles for which you must pay the rights thanks to our powerful search tools
To publish your information efficiently and to enrich your site without the legal worries.
return to top